Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dad-gum some people have to have just a little more than others!

Map of Mobile Bay, 1861: shows Fort Gaines (lo...Image via Wikipedia

Friends,

Thank God for the Internet and our ability to tell our stories that let people know the truth from their point of view.

Life is funny that way I guess because without our freedoms it sure would be tough to turn a life around that has been wronged.

I hate to preach or wine as some may call it but I'm not I just have a true story of basically working my self half to death like most Americans and I know the rest of the world too but I'm not in another part of the world.

I sometimes wish I could do just that visit another place on this planet but it can't be done again until I help someone and in doing so help myself and that is to some selfish from what I understand but not if ou tell the truth and I'm right here never left and actually have been within 10 miles of Mobile Bay my entire life.

Well that is to live. I've been a few places and down some dirt roads which is just a saying if your not from here or over there but anyhow I'm glad to be ADHD because it gives me a cause to personally work on within my own life and with a little more hard work I'll help somebody and in doing so I'll be alijed!

Vyvanse is the medication to save us until I can find enough wrong with it too say damn this medication aint right but since I haven't had that problem with over the counter medications in the paor much else for that matter regardless of the song as it may go there is no reason for you to think you have to worry about the same thing in anyone's life!

You know how I can say that with a straight face because it's true. Someone else might not like my life or the way I live, love or strive to talk the truth but "what the hell yall"!

God Bless Peace, Love and Knowledge and let's love somebody and I hope it's on the water myself! LOL!

-Floyd C. Wooley

P.s.- I almost kinda halfway asked my ex-wife to do something Today she hasn't done but once before. Hmmm? Yeah that's right just once and I know it would work but I don't know. No it's not Alabama Girls! Lord she's already the star!

Oh that's her. Maybe I should ask? What you think it would be a great investment. Oh well Imay have screwed that up but I can't tell on this one cause she might figure what i'm talking about. Money, Money,Money yall!
Look were divorced but we are as she put it always going to be in each other's life so I live with it! Maturity.

         













Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts