Friday, April 22, 2011

Quote of the day!

Friends,


Check this out:


Mel Gibson! "I Don't care if I ever act again!"


C'mon Man?


Please reconsider cause this life does suck but it will get better! Go Visit Cabo and look up Sammy!
I hear he knows how to make great "Tequilla" and if so well you know what I mean!

I was thinkin of your "Hell i can't remeber the movie" but your acting was fantastic and I was thinkin of your co-star the Frenchman that stepped out his tent in his dress "baby blues" and looked at you and said somethin like "If I'm gonna die, I might as well be well dressed"!

Roll Tide Roll!


By the way, I've talked to four or five different people at Shire and "god love their souls- "No wonder my doctor wants to retire! I'm surprised Anita and Nadja don't pull their hair out tryin to get that damn application completed! Hell I even mailed faxed and replied myself but I do have a 50% of coupon for Vyvanse!


so if anybody else gives a damn which you should visit: http;//www.vyvansesavings.com and get hooked today cause I sure need it to get creative or technical and my doctor Loves me!


Just copy and paste that's all I can do myself!

Check out Mr. Gibson your the man in my book and I'm sure millions more!

Thank you very much to everyone that stopped by today and purchased somethin from me or just had somethin to say!

The therapy of human interaction is great face to face!

Happy Easter, God Bless, Peace, love and Knowledge!

Floyd C. Wooley


No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts