Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I had a dream between 4 am and 6 am and Thank God...............

Friends,


I had a dream between 4 am and 6 am and Thank God...............But First let me set it up for you so you understand the devil in the details and why I did say a shorter than needed prayer this morning.

I awoke at 4 am because I go to sleep to early and my dad always says don't sleep too long because that causes those God awful dream periods and he and I both agree so take it from two Wooley's if your young and those dreams have you roll over to a heavenly goddess that one day you may one of two thing roll over and realize your heavenly goddess is still in the house with you but doesn't feel all that well with your ADHD ass kicking and screaming all night in your sleep over whatever you have put your self through by accident in this life or even on purpose or that she just plain left while the getting was good! The worst one we won't mention cause with ADD'er anything is possible and the poor goddess might be in hiding not because we are the meanest people on the planet but pretty determined and that brings me back to the dream.

The dream was pretty much like this and horrible til I woke up but anyway I was in my model home working on a Saturday morning maybe starting early and progressing toward noon because it became progressively busier.

As people filed in as it would best be described they started doing weird things like one ladywalked over to my Sales desk and rearranged every thing and laid pad down with at least two different hand writings- one that was in small cursive or print barely visible to the eye and one larger and more poorly defined.

Another man was asking questions but they didn't center on getting to know me as a builder or salesperson/ pre-construction coordinator or his own plans to build or what he and his female aquaintance had in mind for the plans as a couple or anything even close to what you expect.

Another person walked in and they were recognized as a person I was building for and they began to question me over what I had already inspected and knew it was "not a corect line of thinking" or some shit but it didn't seem in tune with their personality.

Yet another was milling about outside and I wanted their name and number but when I went to my desk I realized what I had caught out of the corner of my eye that the other person had done and what I heard them tell what must have been another unrecognized individual and to be honest it then hit me that a comment had been made that was derogatory at least by their aquaintance and more than one of the other's which was almost if ever done unless it was straight to my face in real life until this kind of thing actually did start to happen back in the first decade of this century and around the time of Ivan or just after. On a job or after and if you were in this county or a builder anywhere in a declared disaster area or far as that goes from the people I meet out in the "World" every day not uncommon in a depression as we have actually experienced for the better part of the second half of this century's first decade.

I became agitated or somewhat nervous in my own minds way of checking myself immediately for stress a life-long way of adjusting my mood to meet the situation even if it was on or off ADHD control medicine of any type be it what it may!

Then I asked some people leave uncharacteristically by a gut feeling that I wouldn't have had back then so that makes it a nightmare officially!

Right before I woke up a lady walks over and hands me three big green capsules with white granules them and says "take these" with a smile on her face!

I said "I need to go to the mental hospital" then quickly changed it to "I'm going to the mental hospital" and right as I woke up I thought or said everyone get out "I'm not bi-polar" and I apoligize if you aren't from the God awful Bi-polar patrol!

This point is critical to you all!

When I jumped out of bed I realized how bad I was hurting physically and dropped to my knees flexing both hands and thinking "Thank God" I'm stiff and sore because I'm not on Adderall XR or Vyvanse because I had begun to beleive I was wrong that it helped with soreness which is actually God awful pain from working yesterday pushing my truck that has no reverse and moving around a couple of car battery's and installing after removing one!

Why you might ask, did I Thank God?

Because I didn't beleive what may have been an unintended real life attempt to tell me by someone else how bad they hurt and the realization my own pain is manageable when the time comes by a visit to several doctor's and NOT by a medication that helps the mind regardless of what some other idiot tries to explain cause pain- I hope I don't offend but it comes from what we do not neccassarily the medication we take and if even it did with your mind not cloudy on Bi-polar medication you might be able to tell the difference "I can"!

Yes on my ADHD medication I can figure it out but off "pain is a breeze" one way or another but it can be amazing to realize it is "manageable" but being drugged up on "mood stabiler's sucks- literally!

I hope that makes sense to you!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd C. Wooley

*Note: Generic medications suck and I hope Congress and the President know this!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts