Friday, January 27, 2012

ADHD: First Let Me Thank My Customer!

Friends,

The customer that stopped by this morning helped save the day for my dog boo boo and I by helping us buy fuel and tobacco so we could get out for lunch which for an ADHD person I lost my place here again, let me regroup.

An ADHD person just loves to be out doors for a while sometimes and thank you making that possible Today.

It was a beautiful day to be at the pier in Fairhope, Alabama.

I didnt make it see Darcy or Wendy so we could discuss setting up the Bank of America account on line with Pay Pal but who could with all the unwanted noise I get here that distracts me at crucial times and God knows exactly who it is I Just don't and to hear tell it youd think I deserve it.

The truth is I don't and will take more than not making verbal comments in my store to run me oout of business but when you can't pray quietly when you are alone it has gone on too long and that was accomplished years ago!

I don't how our military could stand it long much less an unsuspecting civilian!

Take it too the bank this test failed when I lost my family for being ADHD and havi.g had Ten plus years of success prior does the test of wills in even further!

You cant stop us- meaning me and millions from pursuing our dreams without it falling in on your heads with or without your liking it.

Praying is another God given right!

God bless, peace, love and knowledge!

F. Clifton Wooley

Ill be damned. My father is a revel rouser from hell!
He hates me, what I stand for to the pint he has rubbed my nose in his crap for eight years! I could build the White House and he has a man over here pricing out work for him just to intimidate me! Just like he did when he built his house after harassing the hell out of me and then making my wife and kids cooperate in having me put in mental hospital the week he started the dang.

Well what wonderful way to live. Have your father do ecerything but blow your brains out over an eight year period then rub it in your face.

I could build the White House on the with a set of plans and every attempt has been made to make a fool out of me?

My wife did express her displeasure at being used!

I want to throw up in so many words at the prospect others having there family co-operate, co-hersed or otherwise be used in any way further the use of the tactics used against me in this country or any other.

Just having a person come over here and quote a job after the eight years of hell ive been through is an abomination!

When will it be exposed and stopped for what it is?

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

F. Clifton Wooley
g

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts