Friday, February 3, 2012

Life: God bless you Lance Armstrong! Lifes Hell aint it buddy! I've been a fan my whole life. Then they splintered my shin and damaged my right leg in a failed re-hab attempt on a real ADHD subject and try to cover it up til the time runs out to file a civil suit by keeping me depressed! But my damn leg still hurts and ruined my jogging and cycling hobby that I have found peace in having since I was ten! Ask my friends. Carol and Tommy Barnes, George Shorter, Aimee Patin Mizell, Tammy Douglas, Valerie P. Wooley, Allison E. Wooley, Floyd A. Wooley, Yvonne LeSusky, Michelle Sims, Gene Stringfellow and anyone else on Hollingers Island that new I rode and jogged my whole life! Ask how important it was too me! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge brother! F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts