Friday, February 3, 2012

ADHD: Coach Nutt? I scanned you life history on Wikipedia.

Coach,

I have only a few things to say.

ADHD it fits your life history!

I have watched and admired you since you were at Arkansas.

ADHD medication OTC helped me build a repore at the table!

I helped hundreds of people have ttheir dream house over the longest period of time in my life!

Get with Shire and have them test you personally and find a head coaching position at a medication friendly school, please!

You have the charisma and knowledve to be the champion that I see in your eyes!

You may not beleive me but that is okay but just look for a possible hidden talent.

If I'm wrong that is fine bbut get back on that horse and ride it!

Somewhere now!

God Bless, Peace, love and Knowledge!

F. Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts