Monday, March 19, 2012

Journal Entry 031912-B: Not only am I almost deaf in my left ear my right has been almost completely shut down. I got a damn walk up call from miserable people this morning treating me like a damn child to piss me of and hell I can barely clear me eyes. I hear a loud crunching sound when I open and close my mouth in my jaw! Thanks for the Goddamned Federal protection I asked for after the fucking fact of a near murder hear! God bless, Peace, Love and Damn get some Knowledge but please stay the hell away from your worthless damn selfish stupid family members if you have any damn sense because they will murder you if not your mind. The scum will destroy you because you Loved them in cold blood and blame you for it! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts