Monday, March 19, 2012

Journal Entry 031912-C: It sounds like I have a grass hopper the size of the one Maria Sharapove picked up off the court and had an attendant remove from the court Saturday Night! I was hoping for a miracle act by Homeland Security a couple of weeks ago to prove my case and damn I waited too late! I feel betrayed by them too but please forgive my words this morning but damn I need yall sooner to act to protect me! Jesus Christ Lord give the damn strength to find someone to get these Larvae out of my ears and this infection that looks like a knot out of my head and God please protect people from their loved ones and what little money and influence their families have! The greed and anger families can use to destroy a life is Insanity! I could have helped the whole sorry lot have everything they desired in life and more than they dreamed with my natural and hidden talents! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts