Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Journal Entry 032112-D: I'm just gonna lay here and feel sorry for myself? Sounded pretty good to say but I dont really feel sorry for myself I just think the damage has been done and anyway I quess I'm writing what I wanna write. Anyway. I just dont feel like running out of SU-24 and who knows I might cause I'm out of money, motivation and slowly the energy but maybe I'll get it back. At least I ate something. I dont think I would have without Boo Boo but maybe I'm wrong. Who knows who is in control here? Maybe me, Maybe Boo Boo, maybe one of my evil family members! Maybe I am Insane but I doubt it. Dont torture them. The ones guilty should be made to at the very least to tell the truth based on their age and capacity to determine right from wrong even if they were once judged mentall deficient. Even if KWE told the truth to me about that, little bitch she is. Please dont cut me off blogger for saying the truth about her. She gets her shot at me whenever she can. In person, verbal person, taped verbal, or behind the scenes! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley p.s.- I'm hoping you never have a control freak in your life, just a freak!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts