Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Journal Entry 032112-E: Maria Sharapova, I was trying to figure out a way to get you angry with me but I couldn't quite come up with the right joke in my situation. Tell your boyfriend I'm an obsessed fan and have him call the law on me! I can't get anyone else to do it! LOL! Hell I cant get too Pensacola much less stay there so dont worry about it! Just train your heart out for the next tournament! I may not be able to watch it myself I'm too busy tryin to move before I have my control freak family frame me or get me in a coma less maybe my daughter Allison and my ex-wives. LOL! Something about that seems strange except my daughter maybe still maybe loving me. I better not push my luck! LOL! I'm not sure why my dog does? God bless, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts