Thursday, March 22, 2012

Journal Entry 032212-D: One SU-30 mg in case the incoming flak gets heavier. At least I'll have some protection over hating on the haters to verbally til I go physical and hurt myself trying to stop the aggressors. By the way Boo Boo got some Sulfadene for her flea bites! Damn that didnt work putting half on and waiting a couple weeks as I thought it would, her flea medicine that is, splitting it this month. I dont know if she and I are gonna make it out of Bama or not, I'm not depressed just feeling ill and my thump, thump in my right ear? Who knows? It just irritates the hell out of you. It does me! LOL! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! Floyd Clifton Wooley p.s.-Boo Boo where are you? I'm either feeling needy or I'm not Insane. LOL!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts