Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Journal Entry: Nothing has changed here. Just miserbal as always if not worse. No paeudo-ephedrine Today just for the hell of it so far but anyway who cares my left side of my face hurts so bad. I dont why I was so stupid as to try to do anything for myself or anyone else cause it just back fired on me. Hell I should have left that bad ear alone. I just released the infection into my neck and teeth. Whoever injured that ear sure got away scott free, hell they might as well killed me that time they poisoned my meds too. I can't stand the people associated with anyone that destroys people by adulterating their medication. What do they think were a bunch of idiots? They play us like were the fools when eventually they will be found, prosecuted and punished if we live long enough to be used as evidence in our own defense and someone actually takes us seriously! God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge! F. Ckf

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts