Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Left Ear! Hell Syria! You may have to fight on your own.

Friends,

I doubt anyone gives a damn.

My attempt to show the world the damage to my left ear will probably be blamed on me and if I'm not careful the infection that I released into my left side of my jaw by just moving my ear around enogh to get a picture to a trusted doctor out in this world will be blown off and blamed on me. The pain and discomfort I'm experiencing now will go untreated as if I deserved it.

I'm sorry anyway for not doing as I am told in this audiological room set up for me but hey everyone else is perfect for putting me in my place. I quess I'm just an Al Queada operative myself.

Syria I'm with Secretary of State Clinton. Yall may be on your own. If in America no one sees a reason to help you don't be surprised.If not one person comes to a persons aid here that is looking to prove in the proper fashion that they have been done so wrong it is impossible to overlook they may be right then I doubt it can be expected for a nation that as a whole didnt want to really fight Isreal in those past wars!

The truth of the matter is that the moral minority republican party rules our country by dumbing the American Public down and the moral majority democrats get run through the mud for wanting to do the right thing.

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

Senator McCain I understand your Maverick stance and homebuilders appreciate you if no one else does. Admiral Denton I understand why you told me you didnt want to go back to Washington.
Mr President Clinton I understand your being a little removed yourself I may be so bold as to use that frame of tone with you? You sure helped make this country able to defend itself militarily and financially.
Mr. President O'Bama you should win re-election but damn you need help in one house of Congress.

As for me I'm under the control of tyrants.

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts