Sunday, April 8, 2012

Journal Entry 040812-E: Phrases used to torture you!

Friends,

I hope you had a nice Easter Sunday. Truly I do hope you did enjoy a day of fun and celebration of your faith, family and the resurrection of our almighty God's son to heaven by whatever means he was evacuated from the evil he proved exists on this planet!

I truly mean what I would bet many of you are afraid to say in public that our Almighty God sent a team of his best people to this planet in the form as stated he created us and with Mary's permission and her partner's knowledge his son was born beneath a mighty vessel from Heaven that lit the sky in tribute!
I lost my place at the end so I'll just have to insert here!

Billions of lives are at stake!

The tactics used have been barbaric and devastaing! True and to thousands!

Psychological testing using phrases my mind has repressed come from text books no one wants me or you too read!

Tactics of repression have been eight years in use against me by many minds working together to destroy many other lives I know not just those lives effected by life's destruction and the negative impact it had on those around me!

How many others have had good and productive lives destroyed by a perverted lie and by whom?

Only a thouroh and just investigation by a fair and just higher seat of government will determine!

If not revealed to the public properly and not covered up in the next few years determine our way of life in this country for years to come!

If covered up?

The United States of America may never recover globally!

Other governments may take the opportunity to destroy us economically through our own ignorance of how important education is for a full and long productive life!

Even if we have to use medication to educate!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley


I have wanted to write this my entire life!

It is liberating to be the rebel I always have been and proclaim one day God's finest will walk among us and we will damn sure know who they are!

Science and religion have cost more lives fighting each other and among themselves than was ever neccessary trying to out do the other and/or proclaim some victory!

Satan? Hell he only has one third the army of God he's no threat it iz our own unwillingness to co-operate with each other at the command of charismatic tyrants from science and religion that we should fear!

1 tryant in a remote corner of the world or right here in our own back yard!

1 tyrant that comes to power through the desires of a depressed nation not by the majority but by the minority because the majority will not vote is a Hitler!

That was his way to power check the numbers and call me wrong!

Same difference in your own back yard if I am correct has already happened. I'm losing my train of thought so let me finish.

The technology used against me is a clear and present danger to millions if not billions if we aren

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts