Friday, May 18, 2012

Journal Entry 051812-D: Accomplishments Today!

Friend's,

Friend's,

Today Boo Boo and I have had a pretty good day so far getting Inventory in place and Displayed in the "brick and mortar" section of the building used as "Battle Ship Marine!"

We went up to the store at hwy 181 and hwy 32 to get "air" and to Rite-Aid for a couple of items we feel we needed to care for my "ears" until next Tuesday and our appointment on the 4th with Doctor Gacek in Mobile as follow-up to my visit to Thomas Hospital.

I know it's been a while since that visit but it has been a difficult situation trying to meet our obligation and see an affordable yet thouroh Doctor however since it has been so difficult for reasons of my own in ability to sit somewhere or financial not to mention 21st Century issues that will come to light at some point or whatever it takes short of death well we will just make it!

Anyway I just I would touch base with my blogspot reader's and say hello!

Otherwise Boo Boo and I or mainly myself are doing okay and after getting this place back ship-shape and deciding to stay for the duration and make this life a success at least our attitude is better!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts