Monday, September 10, 2012

Journal Entry 091012-B: If this round of Medication doesnt work for God's Sakes!

Friends,

If this fifth round of Anti-Biotics and Second round of Prednisolone doesn't heal my whole body after six months of pain and misery from head to toe I am going to find Kevorkians Son for damns sakes!

I know one thing any good bacteria in my body is gone!

Lord have mercy! I'm lactose intolerant and somewhere in this country a paper file says I have irritable bowel syndrome!

It's bad enough to be ADHD and not medicated in this country we could at the very least have a healthcare system that has all our miserable records so we dont have to pull our medical and okay psyhcological records out when we get to the doctor if we look like we are in a panic or not!

One more thing OBamacare should include health insurance for us all!

Working disabled. Working Self-employed and disabled the whole group of us!

Let em average our insanity out or something but for God's Sakes we shouldnt be afraid of national healthcare, computers one diagnosis or dieing without simple insurance we all can afford.

I should know I'm single after about 30 years from two wonderful women and lost as a ball in high weeds without a companion and ADHD medication. All I can do is write this blog.

I cant research myself out of a paper bag! Its okay for now.

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley







P.S.- I was so ill Saturday for the first time in my life I couldnt even pay attention to the Alabama game!


Roll Tide Roll Anyway!

BarackObama.com

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts