Thursday, September 13, 2012

Journal Entry 091312-B: I wasnt expecting this?

Friends,

I am almost afraid to say it anymore. I just wasnt expecting this. Oh I had to post a picture of my best friend at least the one that lives with me.

The bottom-line is after a couple of customers came in this after-noon I was happy but "Boo Boo" was in better health at 70 dog years to have that "excitement she seems to have been able to express since she was a puppy at Classic Southern Homes when it was located at Hwy 64 & Hwy 13 until 2005 than I.

In other words I am deaf in my right ear as well as weak and tired in the afternoons whether I like it or not.

I have been going down hill physically since the week Lucy the cat I loved so much died.

Last year the week-end of the Alabama vs Florida game.

I'm not even angry about it anymore. I just cant seem to do anything about it and thats it. I loved that cat and I dont know what I would do without this wonderful dog.

I just dont understand the hatefullness and lack of concern some people have for other people and their lives much less their pets.

What concerns me is I was forced to lose my private insurance in an earlier scam before another scam.

Scam after scam. Its almost unbeleivable.

I have spent or obligated myself for over 2000.00 to heal myself for my loved ones future and mine.

So tonight I had a couple of drinks some pro-biotics and waited to put medications in my ear. The right one.

First I put four drops of Ciprofloxin in then four drops of prednosolone in and backtroban. Please forgive the spelling.

The pain went to my collarbone.

All the way. I'm pretty sad about it my friends.

I'm not angry at all. Not with the doctors at all.

I'm just sad that no one took me seriously.

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts