Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Journal Entry 092612-A: I cant beleive it has been as long as it has since Boo Boo and I have been too the Pier!



Friend's,

I am so glad we made it too the Pier! Boo Boo's leg is getting better on the Aspirin Stephanie told me to quarter for her but the cough and heavy breathing she has well it has me really concerned.

I know Stephanie will tell me if it's serious and treat her as well as any veterinarian in on the Planet!

As for me. I'm going to American Family when it opens and beg them to give me a complete physical.

Well yall it really doesnt matter but my ear just will not heal and my bruised rib I thought I had just hurts like it did the day after a distraction from someone caused me to wreck my bi-cycle.

No it wasnt the car behind me but who cares right now.

The fluid on my neck hasnt gone away in fact I didnt have fluid on my neck prior to sometime after last fall just bone spurs or chips and my jaw?

Dont even ask. My ear oh it's gone.

Fluid is backing out of it as I type.

Business is great and so is Chez and his crew that did my property. Well I thought it was gonna be my property when I moved and maybe it will still.

I have to see Doctor Gacek again and just ask him to write off the right ear and save the left.

It was great to see Mr. Rick Gambino and his family at the Pier.

They are the nicest people. His son makes the best bread you have ever tasted right next door to me on the South side!

When I owned Classic Southern Homes, LLC my wife and our kids Allie and Alex loved to eat at Gambino's!

Mr. Gambino said he and his family had just had dinner there and it was great and if he said it was great you can bet your last dollar it is great.

Anyway let me get Boo Boo and I some supper and thank God they still sell Suda-Fed even though it is no Aderrall XR or Vyvanse thats for sure.

It got us to the pier!

God bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts