Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Journal Entry 112012-A: ADHD, ADD, Depression and Depressed as "Hell" about it!

Friends,

Shop our On-line Stores, Stop by our Retail Store Today or at your convenience!

If we dont have it- we can get it quickly!

Every-day "Discount Pricing" on Marine Supplies, Trailer Parts and Engine Parts!

If you would like to place an advertisement on Lets Sell Somethin please mention it while in our store and arrangements will be made to place your advertisement!

Be Sure to browse our Nautical Gifts.

I hope you if nothing else enjoy reading my posts on the trials and tribulations I have faced over a life-time of being ADHD. The depression comes later in life.

It has for me!

I hope it never comes your way nor any non-beleivers in ADHD, ADD or the Depression they themselves can heap on an already complicated life that we all have to live!

Thank you!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts