Monday, September 27, 2010

Decisions? Decisions?

the 44th President of the United States...Bara...Image by jmtimages via Flickr
Friends,

If I were in the position of being a professional I don't beleive I could make a any different decision or a better decision per say on how to manage this once a day Adderall XR by Shire and that is just about the bottom-line!

Why?

Because it only gives you so many hours a day of symptom control and that also is the bottom-line.

I delayed getting up this morning although I had my clock set for earlier to help me self-manage my desire to have the ability to sit here and handle some things of importance in my life and the bottom-line!

I wish I could say that it was altogether my fault but I'm afraid some of the blame has to be placed where it should be and not at my feet because I should be on two of these a day to have the quality of life that my doctor has intended me too have!

That blame lies directly at the feet of the interference that what could only be in a best case scenario as a "coach" and worst case scenario as someone wanting to ruin a life just for the hell of it!

Go figure on that one for a while and when it is all said and done we shall know the truth which I will be more than happy to share with the rest of the world with no misgivings what-so-ever!

As Don Lemon's "Cover Story" program showed in it's segments on both making money on YouTube.com and the segment on technology used to disrupt a person's tire pressure indicator from a nearby car and possibly disabling other important electronics on a vehicle from such a distance that my claims of interference described in my blogs both here and on MySpace.com could not only be true but be detrimental to my own plans for my future!

I'm sorry I can't list the source for Mr. Lemon's segment on interfering with a person's automotive electronics but let me say he stated the interference could be accomplished with a 1500.00 radio!

I myself proved my point to some degree with a radio I purchased at Wal-mart that burned to the ground in my Cadillac that I will look on Amazon.com and see if I can provide you a link for!

The bottom-line is that your life can be interfered with in a fashion that can be either helpful or detrimental to your futue both physically and psychologically in this the 21st century for just about any purpose someone would like to use as an excuse!

The number one item(s) on any political candidates platform should be protection of our rights as guaranteed under the constitution and bill of rights of The United States of America!

So my friends your future and mine as well depends on much more than what is being touted by some political candidates in a misleading manner as to when,where and how our country's current condition began to occur which in other words means when it began to have difficulties financially or otherwise and the protection of our freedom to know the facts without them being re-written, misconstrued, manipulated or made to be something they are not including the details of our personal lives are most important for obvious reasons and some that are not so obvious until further consideration is given!

The bottom-line is that I made a decision to write this blog instead of doing something else that I might should be doing that someone else in my life might consider more important that is with my one Adderall XR by Shire a day!

God Bless, Peace, Love and knowledge!

Sincerely,

Floyd C. Wooley




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts