Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Journal Entry 121212-B: Washington vs 19)Boise State!



The University of Washington "Huskies"!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Husky

VS

#19 Boise State University "Brono's"!



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bronco

Saturday December 22nd 2012 in the MAACO Bowl Las Vegas, Nevada!

2:30 PM CDT on ESPN!

The 7-5 Huskies take on the 10-2 Bronco's.

I never have been to Las Vegas for goodness sakes but I am sure the fans that attend this game will enjoy the game not to mention Las Vegas!

I hope fans of both schools get an opportunity to visit the links provided at your convenience and enjoy researching the Husky and Bronco like "duh" yall don't have your fair share of huskies and Bronco's in Washinton and in the boise area!

I'm not sure the huskies can handle the Brono's so Husky fans I hope you will forgive me but I must go with Washington as the loser in this game which "should' turn out to be a hard fought contest to say the least!

Thank you!

Yall enjoy the game1

Floyd Clifton Wooley

wikipedia.org

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts