Saturday, February 9, 2013

Journal Entry 020913-A: Cliff's Thought for Saturday Morning!


 
 
 
Friends,
 
 
Good Saturday Morning to y'all!
 
 
Erma Bombeck once wrote a book entitled "Life is a bowl of Cherries"!
 
 
After last night and the way I feel this morning- a single man about my age should write a book entitled "Life is a Bowl of Shit"!
 
 
Y'all take it from there! 'Is there anyone out there"
 
 
I have new inventory coming in next week and if me and Boo don't have it we will get it for you!
 
 
Go Jags! Bama hosts LSU tonight in Tuscaloosa too I think! you might want to check the following link to see if I know what the hell I'm talking about. I know one thing. For what-ever reason I know this- I know what Alanis Morrisette is talking about in an Audio Channel Session. Especially after the last 15 1/2 hours!
 
Anyway.
 
Go Jags!
 
 
 
 
 
Roll Tide Roll!
 
 
Happy Mardi-Gras to my Friends in The Mobile Bay Area!
 
Please see the link below for Schedules and Routes:
 
 
 
*Damn anyone have a 38 special I can borrow- don't worry it will be used to put myself out of misery. the conditions are as follows:
 
1. You have to be female.
2. You have to "Love" York-Shire Terriers.
3. You have to pull the trigger.
4. I'll leave a note that says "I pulled the trigger"!
5. The gun should not be in your name.
 
Thank you!
 
since none of this "Random" shit is going to happen "Unfortunately" stop by and see me next week if you need anything for your Boat, Boat Motor or Boat Trailer and if you have time browse my retail store and my other blogs. None of which I have the sense to update or run logistics on til I can afford too.
 
Damn. What an awful way to Advertise! Stop by anyway maybe you have the sense to run "logistics"?
 
"What the hell"! Please stop by anyway. Who needs logistics?
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts