Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Journal Entry 032713-A: March 26 2013. Afternoon.





Friend's,

If you don't mind me saying so- what a display of Love. I tell her every day "Thank God your a Dog"!

I'm glad she doesn't understand English because if she did she would know a "Hell" brought upon someone by other human Beings in the worst "Scams" ever known to man and that my friend's is the bottom-line.

Thank you.

And God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge to you because I know they are out there in this vast Universe or the One next door with their angels somewhere ready to save a few of us in some way shape or form.

As for me "I have been Tortured by Man to the point no medication could ever erase completely the pain I hold inside but it may have gotten me a degree at the very least.

I Love you Annabelle Boo Boo Wooley and my family too if you wanna know the truth of the matter. Hell you too.

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts