Thursday, March 28, 2013

Journal Entry 032813-A: Me Trying to Smile.







Friend's,

Me trying to Smile with my Model home in the Background and Boo Boo in my arms with "the world's most powerful" hearing implants known to man.

If you only knew what damage they can cause to your mind and body and how difficult it is too get out of bed every morning with these terrible "weapons" in your head.

I want them out so desperately but I am so confused as to where the de-bugging center is that I am hoping I can have enough business that I can "buy some insurance" and pay my way out of this terrible situation.

I do beleive in God and Jesus so God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge even if I think these implants have seperated me from god so far I will either end up in hell by just waking up every day in physical pain and cussing out the people monitoring me so they can come back and torture me with a "whistle" later in the Day.

Thank You.

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- I was "scammed" into every situation that allowed these implants to be installed so help me God.

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts