Friday, March 29, 2013

Journal Entry 032913-A: Best smile I Could Muster.





Friend's,

I laid down last night and fell asleep without taking my Ambien and tossed and turned all night til daylight.

I woke up once with Boo Boo trying to scoot up to me as close as possible maybe twice.

I woke up again right before my clock went off at 6:15 am so sad and lonely I wanted to go back to sleep.

I finally got up and took my zoloft for reasons beyond my control or that I want to mention then my pain pill (Tramadol) and went for a little ride to let the medicine kick in and my mood to improve enough to write this post on depression and loneliness.

In other words "I wasn't lucky enough to wake up dead"! Now I'm slightly better- Thank God. Even if I do go to hell- oh hell who wants go to hell this is purgatory especially when a man or woman is alone.

I will try to get in a better mood later and try to write something about it being "Good Friday".

God Bless, Peace, love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- Damn Ears!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts