Friday, March 29, 2013

Journal Entry 032913-B: Today Jesus was Crucified.



Friend's,

Today is the Day Jesus was Crucified. I just wanted to remember what "I consider one of the worst days in the history of man-kind if you don't mind me saying so?"

A couple thousand year's ago regardless of the exact date "Our Lord and Savior would be still hanging on that "Horrible" if I am not mistaken depending on what part of this planet you live.

I shouldn't say more. It has been too long since I had the opportunity to be able to read his word and try to understand why his father allowed his son to be crucified and why that plan was the only way for our salvation so help me God.

Lord I hope I haven't offended anyone by my writing these words.

I hope you will visit the link provided and enjoy reading it even if it doesn't exactly meet your understanding of that terrible event in human history.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts