Sunday, March 31, 2013

Journal Entry 033113-A: Happy Easter Sunday!




Friends, Relatives, Customer's and Vendor's and Their Employees,

Happy Easter Morning to you all from Annabelle "Boo Boo Wooley and myself!

With Jesus Resurrection his "mission" on our planet would soon be complete after great suffering on his part- my view of the whole event in short.

I hope you have the opportunity to visit the link provided above regardless of your denomination or faith and have yourselves a wonderful day.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- It has been quite sometime since I had the opportunity to thank the many visitor's to my blogs and to those visitor's that have visited the Advertising page for local businesses and items for sale- I want to personally thank each and every one of you that have visited "that" site and hopefully found something you were looking for or a service from a business advertised.
In closing I want you all to know I appreciate the as well the "Visitor's" to my retail store and I assure you I am working very hard to satisfy your requests and needs. The numbers of "views" to my blogs have been astonishing too say the least. Peace.



No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts