Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Journal Entry 040313-A: I got an early "birthday" present.

Friend's,

I got up this morning with "possible" I emphasize "possible" bone fragments in my outer "ear" canal from the "so-called "vibration therapy I receive from either the good earimplant in my left ear or the one in my right where the bone fragments maybe or I could be all wet but I know something is in there and no doubt of that- that has harmed me physically and psychologically at some point in the last few years against my will.

Anyway.

I got out and paid some bills and made a deposit and got an early christmas gift as they signed me up for free checking at United Bank in Silverhill, Alabama.

I'm at the store now waiting on delivery and open.

Let me go for now.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge.

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- God the father and his son Jesus Christ please save us from this abomination.

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts