Monday, April 8, 2013

Journal Entry 040813-A: Boo Boo and I went to the Pier before I opened the Store this Morning.




Friend's,

Boo Boo and I decided to go for a walk this morning at the Pier before we opened the store this morning while we waited on Rite-Aid to open.

It was such a beautiful morning out there this morning on the pier and on Mobile Bay.

I hope you enjoy the pictures. I sent the one I took that was a close-up of the Egret to my sister Kathy. It was especially for her but I decided to post it on my blog as well.

There were a few people down at the park enjoying the wonderful weather as I did.

I had a special visit today from Dan O.and Ellie Garroway this morning.

I love them both and have known them since August of 1996.

Dan and I worked together for almost 5 years selling homes for Bill Dobbins, Charlie Dukes and Hayne Dukes and other's and I consider he and his lovely wife two of my best friends on this planet.

I sure enjoyed going to church yesterday and seeing some more old friends and I will add as well "I love that Church.

Spanish Fort Church of Christ. I feel so comfortable there even years later.

I have been busy today at the "store" and Lord I love small business even with all it's difficulties in the first few years.

I want to say this because it's from the "heart, mind and soul".

Some may think I'm insane and other's understand but the truth is the day it makes a profit will be a very happy day in my life as I may have to pay some taxes.

Yes paying taxes is something in my business plan I look forward too as do I enjoy even in a seasonal business when it is maybe a little difficult to do and that is pay those Sales Taxes.

That money goes toward many positive things we enjoy on a daily basis.

I guess that is all I have to say for now.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts