Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Journal Entry 061213-A: Mid- June Update.

Friend's,

I thought I would write a short post "thanking" the people that have stopped here at Battle Ship Marine so far this year and those people that have visited my blogs.

I sure appreciate your visits both to my blogs and the retail store here at Battle Ship Marine and look forward to serving your needs in the future .

I apologize for having not updated the "pages" section" on the Battle Ship Marine blogspot as "I didn't do what Bill at Rent-A-Geek told me too do to protect my computer so I'm working off my C-Spire phone to write these posts which I am happy to have but I am limited somewhat with the phone.

Bill has one of my computers and I hope to get it back soon until that time please keep me in mind if you need anything for your boat, motor or boat trailer and again I appreciate your patronage and friendship.

Again please enjoy your visit to my blogs and let me know if I can be of assistance to you in any way.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts