Sunday, June 16, 2013

Journal Entry 061613-B: My Daughter Allison and her Family!

 
 
Friend's,
 
My Daughter Allison her Husband Brian and my Grand-son Jack DeDeaux came over for Father's Day.
 
Allie boiled up and fried up some shrimp my Dad gave me a few month's ago and we had a great time- I know I did.
 
Allie got me some cologne and a card I asked for and I sure appreciate it.
 
 
Well I didn't ask for the card.
 
 
Lee and Lindsey invited me to go their church with them next to the "old" Classic Southern Homes, LLC model home today but I decided not to go Today.
 
 
I enjoy going to church and I'm sure I would love to go to Coastal Church with Lee and them over on Highway 64 I just haven't done it yet.
 
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
 
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 
P.S.- Do Shrimp have an enzyme in them that make you hyperer than you normally are or is it the combination of having family over for Father's Day? LOL!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts