Sunday, June 23, 2013

Journal Entry 062313-A: What a bummer!

 
 
Friend's,
 
 
What a Bummer!
 
 
I got up this morning and took Boo Boo down to the Pier in the best mood- I see the Boats going by the front window so I guess you can relate.
 
 
I had hoped what I saw in the in the back ground of the picture above would just be scattered shower's but it didn't quite turn out that way as I look out the window at the dad-gum rain.
 
 
Yes- I wanted to put my boat in the water today as well and catch a few rays not to mention test it out so I could take someone fishing but that's how it goes sometimes- well honestly I have had the time to get over my "fit" that it rained on my boating trip.
 
 
I hope yall have a good week and stop by "Battleship Marine" if you need anything.
 
 
I have a "Special I am running through the 4th of July Holiday" if you would like to check it out over on the Battleship Marine blog by "clicking" the "link" in the "Navigation" box at the top of this Page.
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley 

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts