Saturday, June 29, 2013

Journal Entry 062913-A: My New 99 Tahoe with a Bama Pedigree!

Friend's,

My New Tahoe!

It belonged to my mother and dad and actually still does till I get it paid for one-day.

That's not really the point of this post.

Of course I appreciate from the bottom of my heart that they sold me the Table

Dang key board changed on my phone please excuse my spelling.

I wish I could get my old keyboard back. LOL!

Lightening struck close to my house last Sunday night and damaged my computer or I would type this post on it but the point of the post is that this 1999 Tahoe has a University of Alabama pedigree!

Coach Mike Dubose drove this truck for 6,000 miles before my dad bought it and that my friend's makes eventually owning it out right even more important!

Roll Tide Roll Y'all!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S. - Mother and Dad I hope you enjoy your New Sandy Sanding Tahoe!
www.sandysansing.com

For a great deal on your new Chevrolet talk to Gus!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts