Thursday, July 4, 2013

Journal Entry 070413-A: The Fourth of July.





Friend's,

I just wanted to wish Each and every one of you a Happy Fourth of July.

In remembrance of why we celebrate the Fourth of July that our founding father's gave so much of their lives, mental and physical well-being to offer the planet a chance to have "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness" I thought I would simply post a couple of links and express my heartfelt hope that our "freedom's fought for over the last 237 some-odd year's by many a brave soul both at home and abroad aren't lost in this new Century for any reason.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S. - I hope you enjoy the Holiday and have a safe one not to mention enjoy the links posted.








No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts