Saturday, July 6, 2013

Journal Entry 070613-A: Cliff's thought of the Day.


Friend's,

What a Miserable Week-End for those of us that love the out door's!

I Hope Every-One that Loves the Out doors here on the Gulf Coast will please try to stay safe until this weather passes through.

If your from out of town try to come back and enjoy the Gulf Coast on another week-end.

I just went for a ride myself and I feel pretty miserable over the week-end being a wash-out and my heart goes out to the commercial fisherman's family that fell off the boat North of Horn Island and I'm not sure what the status is of the young ladies that were in the Parasail Accident but my heart goes out to them and their families as well.

Please head the warnings at the beach's!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts