Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Journal Entry 070913-B: Cliff's Lost Thought's of the Day!




Friend's,

Before it depresses me too much I'm trying to write a funny post.

I forgot what I wanted to say before I could get one these damn computers to work.

Let's See. While I'm laughing at myself.

I Sat down in the chair and thought "Damn! I thought "I just got up after closing the store and counted Banana's but when I sat down- I thought Damn I got up to do something else and I don't remember what the hell it was originally I wanted to do."

Then I thought "Damn" since I got run off Adderall XR and Vyvanse I have to over-estimate what is in my check book. I couldn't even square square up today!

That's the truth my friend's- "I hope you don't hate me for saying it"!

That Shire crap works for the ADD or ADHD and maybe the brain damaged or us old people. Well it just might.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

P.S.- "I Love my dog. There's no doubt. "But if I could if I could take her with me to an ADHD testing facility and they gave me a task to accomplish she would prove with out a shadow of a doubt that I have an "Attention" problem.
I promise to God. I get the shakes trying to complete a task when a customer leaves the store from trying concentrate on what they are saying, write it down properly, answer their questions if Boo Boo is in the room. Now don't get me wrong- I love her and my customers so the next time you come by call Boo Boo in here and watch me get the shakes!

"It's a freak show for free"!

Please stop by. So what if I get shakes.

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts