Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Journal Entry 070913-A: The Sun is out Today!


Friend's,

Thank God the Sun came out Today. Aint she Beautiful? I've been a little down the last few days myself. I'm still a little down but that sun coming up and having my Dodge while my 99 Chevy Tahoe is in the shop has me feeling a little better- Damn I love my Tahoe.

My "Dog" Boo Boo does too.

Let me take the opportunity to thank my customer's at Battleship Marine. Every one of you lift my spirit. And tell you the truth. Your helping me to pay my Blue Cross so I can get to a doctor once in a while and try to run down some of these pains so I don't have to take these pain pills the rest of my life.

My God being ADHD is bad enough.

That's all there is too it.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts