Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Journal Entry 072413-A: Cliffs Thought of the Day.

Friends,

"For some reason I still want to live".

I'm not real sure why but I do.

Maybe it possibility of making it through another year in this business or maybe it's something else like getting to know another woman and having a date to go to an Alabama game!

Hell I dont know- I justed wanted to write something.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge. I know he's out there in this universe somewhere. It's hard to ignore Science until they claim we came from a microbe.

I've been trying to update my pages on the Battleship Marine blog if I could get the pictures of the inventory over to the computer a little quicker.

Lord I got this new smart-phone too and all this new technology makes you feel like an idiot anyway don't you agree?

It at least frustrates the hell out of you. It seems like they get a kick out changing it just enough to screw you up.

Maybe I'm just an idiot.

Floyd Clifton Wooley

Roll Tide Roll yall.

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts