Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Journal Entry 073113-A: Cliff's First Thought This Morning!




Friends,

I had a dream last night about sex on an oil rig!I had a dream last night about sex on an oil rig! Then I woke first to a cracking sound in my jaw then I realized how lonely and in pain I was! I thought Damn I wish I was dead.

Then I thought "Let me get out of this bed before I lay here and think about all this anymore"!

I took a Shower told Boo Boo good morning and sent a text to a beautiful girls possible picture that I hope match her words but who really gives a shit if it her pictures or not! I just hope she isn't a man in desquise!

I had one cuss me out this morning out this morning already and only somebody else would know who that SOB is!

Have a Great Day my Friend's.

Now where's my damn Zoloft and Pain pills?

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

P.S.- Maybe it's a private contractor torturing me- see last nights Military Channell Special on private Contractor Abuse!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts