Saturday, August 3, 2013

Journal Entry 080313-B: King James Did a Terrible Job picking his Scholars!




Friends,

I bought some Myrrh ointment to use as a salve for my right ear yesterday and it has Myrrh in it.

I was scanning the following article and in my opinion the King James bible might as well have been a medical dictionary considering what myrrh is used for particularly in the treatment of a woman after child birth.

A few more details might have been useful back in the day! particularly if you weren't a mid-wife.

Those Kings that came to see Jesus knew what the hell they were doing- were they men are woman or did their concubines see the signal in the sky and say take 'em some of this and some gold wasn't it so they can get the hell out of there after they pay their taxes?

Who the Hell knows but the article on myrrh is sure as hell interesting be you a man or a woman.

I guess it ain't poisonous to put in your poor ear since you mix it a little wine!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myrrh

P.S.- Yall stop by my advertising blog to find the nearest source for Myrrh and if you get the chance stop by and see me - I'm just  an Independent Christian caught Up on a planet called Terra by some that has gone mad! It sure has driven me insane! Thanks dad for the Male 50 plus that helped get this post written!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts