Sunday, August 25, 2013

Journal Entry 082513-A: Bama fans are you ready for some football?

Friends,

I'm ready for some football. I'm sure you are too!

I guess that is all I have to say.

I can hold a q-tip against a place in both ear canals and amplify the sound of a motor running.

Friends I have no idea how, where or why anyone would do such a thing to anyone without their knowledge or consent but the truth is the truth and sad I am about it most if not all the time.

It has been so many years since this was done to me that I would give anything to just see an Alabama game again or as last night at Chantilly's be able to ask the woman standing next to me if she would like to dance.

I felt nervous so I walked outside to leave and immediately realized that the noise in my right ear was to the level on a 1-10 scale at least a 20.

Yall holler Roll Tide as loud as you can for me please?

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts