Friday, September 6, 2013

Journal Entry 090613-A: Good Morning.

Friends,

I hope you have a nice day.

I had a terrible wake up call this morning. I knew I would feel bad enough as it was but it was made even worse.

I woke up to a loud pop in my ears at 5:00 am.

I couldnt go back to sleep because there was enough noise between my ears to drive you insane.

My feet were jumping every where.

I got up in miserable pain.

I'm just making note of this for some reason.

I'm heading in Wal-Mart before I go to the pier.

I'm just waiting for my money to shake out so I can go to the doctor.

Yall have a great day I mean it.

Yes I have some unusual religious beleifs compared to what were taught but.....I have my reasons and good God their valid.

You just havent to my knowledge experienced what I have.

I wrote a post on the day Ivan hit and how I feel personally so forgive me when it comes out on the 9th Anniversary. If it isnt hacked by then.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts