Monday, September 29, 2014

Journal Entry 092914-A: In Honor of National Coffee Day!

Friend's and Customer's, Customer's and Friend's,
 
In honor of National Coffee Day "I am having a few extra cups of Java this afternoon"!
 
I have the shakes my eye's are crossed and I might snap your head off so please no phone solicitation no difficult problems to solve and I damn sure as hell can't cut nothing but here's to Caffeine my friend's and customer's!
 
RFT and the Saint's- well they suck!
 
They look like the Saints of the 70's for Christ Sakes!
 
The Saint's have no defense, no running game and a quarterback that will break your ribs with the ball if it hits you so everybody duck except that new "tight end"!
 
What's his damn name?
 
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!
 
Floyd Clifton Wooley
 
 
 

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts