Monday, September 23, 2013

Journal Entry 092313-A: Monday hasnt been too bad.

Friends,

I have my fingers and toes crossed but so far Monday hasn't been to bad to this point.

I'm a pretty superstitious person to be honest. Much more so than when I was in my teens and twenties.

I wrote a little post this morning when I went to the pier- well actually I wrote it in the parking lot of Rite-Aid.

I just couldnt get it to upload with the picture before I opened the store.

I had to pull my merchandise display a couple of times due to the rain and I kinda can feel it tonight but..

Officer Taylor of the Fairhope Police Department came by and spent some money with me and I sure enjoyed talking with him.

Boo Boo even did something today she hasn't done in a long time.

She wanted me to play chase and I didn't really want too but she crouched down stuck her tail up in the air and wagged it real real fast!

LOL!

She hasn't done that in years well maybe months so I had to chase her around the kitchen table.

She several little games she likes to force me to play and after 12 years I pretty much know if she feels good or not by the games she wants to play and how much effort she puts into convincing me to play with her.

I rented Star Trek on Directv and watched it off and on today in between doing what I have to around here.

I still have this noise in my ears but "what the hell" at least I'm dead yet.

Well I wish I was building houses but I dont feel well enough physically to handle the pressure.

No offense to any other profession I'm not familiar with but home-building is a pressure cooker.

I just got back from Wal-Mart so I'm gonna let yall go.

Oh Star Trek? FANTASTIC!!!

Have a nice Monday evening friends.

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts