Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Journal Entry 111213-B: I finally got to Restoration Health!

Friend's,

I finally got back Restoration Health to see the MRI's I was fortunate enough to have done several months ago- oh hell yall I'm not even sure how old I am right now for God sakes maybe it was two months ago.

The bottom line is that I got back to see the dad-gum doctor about my back.

I'm pretty proud of the work I have done in my life but I'm too proud of the way my back looks so if your a young person out there and you do any heavy lifting please learn how to correctly lift the weight you have to lift and use leverage from the beginning of your career.

I new I had some problems from the pain and now I've seen the origin of that pain now I just have to have some work done to stave off the inevitable.

That's about the only way I can describe it right now.

It sure was nice to be able to look at those pictures finally.

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts