Saturday, November 30, 2013

Journal Entry 113013-B: Iron Bowl 2013!

Friends,
I'm not going to say much more than that I am pretty dissapointed that Alabama lost to Auburn tonight in the Iron because I'm sure there are millions of other Alabama fans that are just as disappointed as I am if not more disappointed that Bama lost.
Congratulations I guess are in order to my Auburn friends.
I hope you don't mind my lack of enthusiasm in the tone of my congratulations.
Tonight Auburn simply deserved to win the dad-gum game!
To my Bama friends we'll get up tomorrow and hopefully Coach Saban the Coaches and the team will be in a position to win another game or Championship by the end of next week-end and in a major Bowl.
Auburn 34 Alabama 28!
Next Year we even have the play-offs to look forward to in College Football!
Rollllll Tide Rolll Forever!
Congratulations as well to The University of South Alabama Jaguars football team, coaches and fans as were on a two-game winning streak and next weekend Louisiana-Lafayette comes to Mobile and with one more victory maybe Coach Jones and his team can become bowl eligible!
Go Jaguars!
Floyd Clifton Wooley
P.S.- No I haven't been drinking!

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts