Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Journal Entry 122513-A: Christmas 2013!

Friends,

This has been quite a month indeed. The month started with high hopes and quickly became quite concerning on my mothers birthday when my father was hospitalized with pneumonia.

I had an opportunity to spend some time with both my mother and father.

In the process I realize quite a bit both about myself and in the process I also realized how terribly ADHD I am even at my age.

I'm so ADHD that I have missed out on a tremendous amount in my life.

I wont say much more a out it other than it became so vividly apparent early in this month that my attempts to manage my own ADHD had just been very inadaquent over the last couple of years not to mention I had gained weight leading to an increase in my blood pressure.

I have to lose ten pounds to lower my blood pressure and that I have done before.

You may not agree with my decision but I assure you it is legal and will work over a period of months.

Lord I've been persecuted so much for being ADHD from birth it makes me nervous simply writing about it so I'll move on.

Thank the good Lord in heaven that my father has recovered and I have made it to this day and live to talk about it! Lol!

Last night I spent some time with my daughter and son-in-law not to mention my grandson Jack and grand-daughter Lexi.

Allie fixed dinner and we exchanged gifts.

Heck I even had the opportunity to see my ex-wife Valerie and wish her a Merry Christmas in person.

My youngest son Alex and his fiance Caleigh were at my daughters house when I arrived so again a pleasant surprise!

Allie is newly pregnant another pleasant surprise this month as well.

Today I saw my oldest son Lee and his family and we exchanged gifts after Boo Boo and I went to the pier for a walk and came back to the house and had breakfast.

I enjoyed the visit with them this morning and I realized again as I had last night how far technology has moved forward while I have basically stood still.

I guess I will laugh just for the hell of it. Lol!

Not that falling behind technology is a laughing matter for anyone in this Century.

In other words if you dont mind me saying so "please stay in step with technology"!

I also had the opportunity to spend some time with my parents again this afternoon in a much different situation than I had the chance to do earlier in the month.

I actually was able to sit and talk with them for a good while.

You would have to be ADHD to understand what I am talking about.

I certainly mean no offense to anyone that is not ADHD.

None whatsoever.

I will say it is absolutely an "amazing" experience to be able to sit and carry on a conversation with a person or persons of your choice then be able to come back to your home and sit and ponder the experience.

Absolutely "amazing"!

It's amazing what you realize after such a month.

Heck I even went for two walks on the pier yesterday physical pain and all.

I had a pretty amazing month to this day.

The day our Lord and Savior was born and I hope you did too! I do!

I may have missed someone in writing this post and I she called so let me call my sister back.

I hope to write some more posts on the subject I just discussed in the future.

Good night everyone.

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts