Friday, January 3, 2014

Journal Entry 010314-A: Oklahoma beat the hell out of us! Period.

Football Fans,

The only thing I could have possibly said good about last nights game between Alabama and Oklahoma in the 2014 Sugar Bowl would have been- if I had been on Bourbon Street and an Oklahoma girl had returned the favor I mentioned in my pre-game of yesterday and got me drunk!

Hell she could have robbed me and it wouldnt have been much worse than that game!

I don't care about the fight on youtube be it an Alabama fan or an Oklahoma fan.

I think an Oklahoma girl might have offered and I would have accepted the offer to get me drunk!

Roll Tide Roll though forever and Congratulations to the Sooners!

Yall had our number last night!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts