Saturday, January 4, 2014

Journal Entry 010414-A: My plan for Floyd C. Wooley Enterprises in 2014!

Friends,

First let me say the numbers to my blogs are down as of late and I realize there is a problem.

Retail Sales in 2013 at Battleship were within about 10% of expectations as I build the business from not quite scratch.

I'd be a fool to say I haven't had some help and I remiss not to mention my customers who are my friends

Going into 2014 the third year of retail sales I plan some expansion of inventory and on-line services if not possibly the previously delayed expansion of the store.

This building will be torn down at some point to widen the road but I don't know at this time when that project will occur.

I'm kinda playing the expansion of the retail area by ear based on the fact noted above.

This being the case On-line services make the most sense at this time.

I have my computer fixed so hopefully I can begin updating the blog sites.

That's the basic outline and I hope to be able to serve you better in 2014 as the Season begins and I get to see all of you again!

God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts