Sunday, January 12, 2014

Journal Entry 011214-A: I just got the urge for God Sakes!

Friends,

I had the most wonderful thing happen to me out of the blue!
I got the urge to pick up my hammer and fix a door casing.
I havent had that feeling in over a year at least.
I tried to remember when it was you know the last time I had the urge to pick up a hammer and try some simple wood work.
I dont know when but it happened tonight.
I just wanted to tell everyone for God Sakes!
I also want to mention and certainly not as an afterthought my good friend Dan O. Garraway is in the hospital at Thomas Hospital.
I visited with Dan and his lovely wife of 50 years Ellie for a good while tonight!
It was wonderful to spend some time with such good people and friends!
Dan and I worked together at Dobbins, Dukes and Elizabeth Homes and I thought I would mention that my days in the home-building industry were the best days of my life!
Dan and I agreed on that you might imagine tonight in our conversation.
Yall keep Dan in his prayers if you would please?
He had a nasty fall about a week ago at his home in Fairhope, Alabama!
God Bless, Peace, Love and Knowledge!

Floyd Clifton Wooley

No comments:

Weather Channel

Popular Posts